Graduate research assistantships
School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
The graduate research assistantships listed below are currently open in the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences. Click on the job title to go to details of the position.
To apply for a specific position, send an email with a resume attached to Mr. Lando Little and be sure to give the job number.
Center for Excellence in Post-Harvest Technologies, Kannapolis
- Job Number: A11-0032-001g1
- Job category: Student employment
- Department and school: Department of Family and Consumer Services, School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Job responsibilities: Conduct research planned by principal investigator, i.e. determination and of characterization of Ochratoxin-producing fungi in grape pomace
- Requirements: Graduate student in microbiology or related area with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Location: Center for Excellence in Post-Harvest Technologies, North Carolina Research Campus, Kannapolis, NC
- Application deadline: Until a qualified candidate is identified
- Number of positions available: 1
- Hours per week: 20
- Days preferred: Will depend on the student's schedule
- Salary: $15 per hour
- Citizenship requirements (if any): None
- Hiring supervisor: Dr. Jianmei Yu, 336 285-4861, email; Dr. Leonard Williams, 704 250-5703, email
- How to apply: Send application email with resume to: Mr. Lando Little, Graduate Research Program Coordinator. Be sure to give the job number.
North Carolina A&T State University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. No one who applies or seeks employment will be denied admission to or employment at North Carolina A&T State University on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or sexual orientation and sexual identity.