The nomination period is now open for the 2014 Research Excellence Awards.
Office of Contracts and Grants
The Office of Contracts and Grants is responsible for the financial and regulatory administration of all sponsored funding contracts and grants awarded to N.C. A&T.
Policies and procedures
Now consolidated into DORED
Effective July 1, 2013, the Office of Contracts and Grants has been moved organizationally into the Division of Research and Economic Development. For the time being, its offices will remain in the Dowdy Building; after the fiscal year-end closeout is complete, the staff's offices will be physically relocated to the Fort Interdisciplinary Research Center.
Contracts and Grants' responsibilities include the development of financial policies and procedures and the preparation and/or review of all financial reports concerning contracts and grants. This responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- Providing support for the administration and financial management of contracts and grants,
- Administering cash flow related to contracts and grants,
- Submitting all required financial reports,
- Maintaining an auditable effort reporting system.
- Natalie T. Teagle, B.S., B.A., C.R.A.
Director of Contract and Grants
Email, 336 285-3199, Fort IRC Room 310
- James Watlington, M.B.A.
Email, 336 285-3013, Dowdy Building Suite 217
- Diane Davis, M.B.A., C.P.A.
Email, 336 285-3015, Dowdy Building Suite 226
- Michael Hatcher, B.S., B.S.
Email, 336 285-3016, Dowdy Building Suite 226
- Seham Mesfin, B.S.
Email, 336 285-3014, Dowdy Building Suite 226
- Ann Surgeon
Administrative Support Associate
Email, 336 285-3020, Dowdy Building Suite 226
- Fax number (Contracts and Grants only)