The Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED) is the administrative unit that manages N.C. A&T’s research enterprise. It is directed by Dr. Barry L. Burks, Vice Chancellor for Research and Economic Development.
Latest Research News and Announcement
- N.C. A&T Economics Professor Leading Research to Understand Economics of Forest Management Practices, Productivity
- The Center for Outreach in Alzheimer’s, Aging and Community Health at N.C. A&T Receives $2 Million Grant from the Merck Foundation
- Ed Monachino Appointed Director of Cross Disciplinary Research Development
- Undergraduate Researchers and Faculty Travel to Oak Ridge National Laboratory for CareerLink Event.
- Dr. Cynthia K. Waters Participating in $1.6 Million Grant; Advancing the Science and Practice of Metal-Based Additive Manufacturing.
- Cross campus collaboration nets N.C. A&T $7.5.million contract with U.S. Department of Labor.