Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
The University of North Carolina Board of Governors has selected Dr. Lisa Owens-Jackson to receive the 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award for N.C. A&T State University.
N.C. A&T State University students engaged Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg in a wide-ranging and thoughtful conversation as part of the inaugural Chancellor’s Town Hall on March 13.
Dr. Shengmin Sang, a food scientist with N.C. A&T State University, licensed his patent for a family of novel aspirin-derived compounds to SARISA Therapeutics.