Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
An internationally recognized astrophysicist, television personality and space sciences education manager for NASA’s Science Mission Directorate is the keynote speaker for the Spring 2017 Title III Graduate Symposium set for Thursday, April 6, at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is expanding its capacity to meet that demand by launching a new Master of Business Administration (MBA) Online degree program through the College of Business and Economics (COBE).
Lucius Epps, whose family history of farming in Robeson County goes back at least two generations, is the 2017 North Carolina Small Farmer of the Year.