- Alternate PIN Numbers - All NC A&T students must obtain their Alternate PIN number from their advisor during the Advisement and Registration Week.
- Plan your schedule using the Aggie Access Web For Students. You need to have ready your complete course information including the 5 digit call numbers for all courses. Be sure to list alternate call number in the event your first choice is filled.
- Registration Methods - Aggie Access - go to www.ncat.edu and click on Aggie Access, click on Web For Students, click on Enter Secure Area. Log onto the system using your student ID (Banner ID and regular PIN number ). You will need your Alternate PIN number in order to access the registration system (Add/Drop Classes). A time limit of 20 minutes has been established.
- Review Printed Schedule - Your schedule will be located at the bottom of your school bill. You may also obtain a printed copy from Aggie Access. It is your responsibility to review this information and contact the Office of the Registrar if there are any changes or corrections. If you process changes after the bills have been printed, you should obtain an updated copy of your schedule.
- Payment of Fees (Validation) - You will be billed by the Treasurer's Office for tuition, room and board and various other university charges. It is your responsibility to ensure the Office of the Registrar has a correct mailing address for you. Failure to receive a billing statement will not exempt you from the late fee. You must register early to receive a billing statement. If you fail to complete validation, your classes will be cancelled.
Note: Students are responsible for ensuring that they are on the official class roster for all courses for which they have registered. YOU ARE NOT VALIDATED IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE CLASS ROSTER. If you are not listed on the roster it is your responsibility to find out why in the Office of the Registrar.