Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
Dr. Musibau Shofoluwe, professor of Technology at North Carolina A&T State University, has been awarded a fellowship by the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program to travel to Nigeria.
In a White House release on May 5, President Barack Obama announced his intent to appoint North Carolina A&T State University alumnus and Board of Trustee member, Janice Bryant Howroyd, to serve on the President’s Board of Advisors on Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU).
Adobe Systems, Inc. is partnering with North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, to provide Technical Writing Concentration majors with access to the Adobe Technical Communication Suite starting summer 2016.
University Events Center