Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
For the third consecutive year, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is among the top 7 percent of universities in the world for campus sustainability and environment friendly university management, according to Universitas Indonesia’s GreenMetric Ranking of World Universities.
The North Carolina A&T Blue and Gold Marching Machine will spend Tuesday, Feb. 9 performing in the famed Rex Parade and participating in Mardi Gras activities in New Orleans, Louisiana.
In an effort to continually invest in local education, communications provider, AT&T made a $250,000 contribution to the Middle College at North Carolina A&T State University.
University Events Center