Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
Jo Ann Jenkins, chief executive officer of AARP, will be the speaker for December commencement at North Carolina A&T State University.
The transition “from boots to books” is getting a little easier for military veterans at N.C. A&T.
The Council of 1890 Universities named North Carolina A&T as the co-winner of the 2014 1890 University of the Year award.
University Events Center