Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
North Carolina A&T State University is moving steadily toward reorganizing its academic structure as first announced in 2015.
North Carolina A&T State University chief administrator, Chancellor Harold L. Martin Sr. has been named among the inaugural class of the Triad’s Most Admired CEOs by the Triad Business Journal.
The Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED) at North Carolina A&T State University and the Testing, Evaluation, and Control of Heterogeneous Large Scale Systems of Autonomous Vehicles (TECHLAV) Center, will host the organization’s first annual meeting.