Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
The Triangle Business Journal has reported that N.C. A&T ranks No. 1 among HBCUs in North Carolina and No. 4 in the UNC System for the highest return on investment.
An agriculture research project at N.C. A&T will establish recommendations for small-scale urban vegetable production for the Piedmont.
A group of undergraduates are researching the movement of hurricanes, design of small-satellite systems and other earth science and engineering systems.
University Events Center