Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Chancellor Harold L. Martin Sr. has been named to the 2015 “EBONY Power 100” list, joining the ranks of some of the most influential African Americans in the world.
For the first time in 12 years, the North Carolina A&T football team will participate in postseason play. The Aggies, co-champions of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC), will represent the MEAC in the inaugural Celebration Bowl to be played in Atlanta.
Three North Carolina A&T State University students are recipients of the newly created Apple HBCU Scholars Program—a partnership between Apple Inc. and the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
University Events Center