Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
A multi-media display celebrating North Carolina A&T’s history in space will be revealed on Wednesday, Aug. 27 in the Academic Classroom Building.
Marketing student Deneace Williams and mechanical engineering student Kris Wiedenheft were selected among 100 students in the nation to receive the 2014 Buick Achievers Scholarship.
N.C. A&T State University has appointed Dr. Beryl McEwen as the new dean for the School of Business and Economics (SOBE).
University Events Center