Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
North Carolina A&T State University honored three outstanding individuals with the first Chancellor’s Legacy Award on Saturday, April 23 during the university’s 125th Anniversary Scholarship Gala.
Around 6 p.m., April 21, members of the 2016-17 Executive Board of the Student Government Association officially took the oath of office and the newly minted student body president, Jordan Alexander Greene addressed the audience to reiterate his campaign platform, “All or Nothing.”
North Carolina A&T State University announces it will host a public meeting of the Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD).
University Events Center