Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
When classes began on Wednesday, Aug. 19, approximately 1,802 freshmen and 634 transfer students joined the student body at North Carolina A&T State University.
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University will commemorate 125 years as a premier institution of higher learning, during the 2015-16 academic year.
The N.C. A&T University Foundation Inc. has tapped the legendary rhythm and blues group, The O’Jays, to headline the alumni concert.
University Events Center