Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
Dr. Antoine J. Alston, received the George Washington Carver Distinguished Service Award by Iowa State University.
Marc J. Williams has been named the dean of students and associate vice chancellor for the Division of Student Affairs at North Carolina A&T State University.
N.C. A&T’s Billy Edringston received the Erskine Bowles Award at the General Assembly Building in Chapel Hill.
University Events Center