Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
School is out and while many parents are wondering exactly how to keep their kids occupied, the Office of Continuing Education at North Carolina A&T State University is offering a summer-long solution – Aggie Enrichment Camps.
The Department of Journalism and Mass Communication (JOMC) at North Carolina A&T State University has been provisionally reaccredited by the Accrediting Council for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (ACEJMC).
Entrepreneurs are often the best teachers of entrepreneurship.