Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
N.C. A&T is again expanding its graduate-level cybersecurity program.
Three N.C. A&T online programs have been ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching has selected N.C. A&T to receive its 2015 Community Engagement Classification.
University Events Center