Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
Through the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, North Carolina A&T State University is part of a collaboration being funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to advance research, education and infrastructure in nanoscale science, engineering and technology.
North Carolina A&T State University and Duke University have been awarded a $3 million National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Traineeship grant to develop a program for graduate students who are interested in microbiome research.
Dr. Shirley Malcom, head of education and human resource programs at the American Association for the Advancement of Science, will present the inaugural lecture of the Willie A. Deese Global Lecture Series.
University Events Center