Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar provides an array of services to students, faculty, administration, staff and the general public. Some of these services include:
- Issuing official transcripts
- Preparing and disseminating the academic calendar and the final examination schedule
- Processing undergraduate readmission applications
- Certifying degrees of undergraduate students ensuring the successful completion of all requirements for graduation.
- Enforce Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
All correspondence from the Office of the Registrar will be sent to the student's NCAT e-mail account. Students are responsible for checking their NCAT e-mail account.
North Carolina A&T State University full Board of Trustees will meet April 21 – 22.
North Carolina A&T State University faculty members (and Teagle Assessment Scholars) Drs., Karen Hornsby, Scott Simkins and Galen Foresman along with N.C. A&T undergraduate students and Wabash-Provost Scholars Breanna Beard and Christopher Watkins recently co-led a national workshop.
Utilizing the attracting power of fashion, North Carolina A&T State University students from the Departments of Journalism and Mass Communication and Family and Consumer Sciences, will host the Fourth Annual Earth Day Fashion Show and Food Drive at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 21 in Harrison Auditorium.
University Events Center