WINNER OF ACADEMIC COACHING AWARD ANNOUNCED
The School of Nursing at North Carolina A&T State University, has announced Michael Lee, as the senior student winner of the Academic Coaching Award.
Lee met all student criteria to be considered for the award including:
• Satisfactory completion of all course work on the senior level
• Eligibility for graduation in the spring semester of 2012
• Completion of Kaplan Focused Review tests
• Completion of additional test questions
• Remediation times for Kaplan tests and questions
• Regular meetings with the academic coach during the year
• Attendance at the Kaplan review sessions following graduation
As a prize for participation and winning the Academic Coaching award, Lee received a Kindle.