The Division of Human Resources
Welcome to the Division of Human Resources at North Carolina A&T State University. We hope you find the information and resources on our website to be very informative, easily accessible and customer-focused. The navigation tools will guide you to multiple resources whether you are an applicant seeking employment opportunities or an existing employee seeking policy guidance, understanding of human resources’ services or “how to" tools such as forms and electronic business processes.
The Division of Human Resources provides comprehensive programs and consultative services to support the recruitment and retention of high performing faculty and staff at the University, as well as, to develop an interdisciplinary workforce and inclusive work culture, to effectively align with the University ‘s mission, vision and values. These diverse services include: Recruitment and Selection for permanent and temporary employees, including student workers; Benefits; Professional Development; Compensation and Classification; Employee Relations and Equal Employment Opportunity, and Banner HR/Payroll enterprise-wide services.
Dr. Karen Hornsby has been named the 2014 North Carolina Professor of the Year by the Carnegie Foundation.
Jo Ann Jenkins, chief executive officer of AARP, will be the speaker for December commencement at North Carolina A&T State University.
The transition “from boots to books” is getting a little easier for military veterans at N.C. A&T.
University Events Center
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Announcement October 1 - October 31, 2014
- 2013 - 2014 Holiday Schedule
- 2014-2015 SPA Legislative Increase and EPA/SPA Bonus Leave Memo
- America Indian Heritage Month
- SPA Employee Bi-Weekly Time Entry Calendar
- Payroll Authorizations for Student Employment
- 403(b) Plan Universal Availability Notice for 2014
- Optional Retirement Program - Notice to Interested Parties