Today’s volatile global business environments require strategic mutually beneficial relationships between industry and the academic community. A&T’s Corporate and Foundation Relations Office establishes partnerships that support the University’s teaching, research, and service mission and are mutually beneficial to industry.
The Office supports university priorities to secure funding from corporations and foundations, stewards these relationships and manages the long-term relationships.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations can:
- Identify potential funders of your research, project or program
- Assist/develop strategies for approaching corporations and foundations
- Develop grant proposals and letters of inquiry
- Plan and execute on-site visits from corporate and foundation representatives
- Comply with program reporting
- Steward relationships with corporate and foundation donors
The Office of Corporate and foundation Relations works in cooperation with the Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED)he Office of Career Services to assist faculty and corporate and foundation donors explore collaborations that lead to innovations and advancements that enhance our local and global society,
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations with the Division of Research and Economic Development and the Office of Academic Affairs develop strategies and determine the best approach to foundations and corporation. This coordination ensures that donors that the university can secure optimal support from our donors.
If you would like to investigate funding possibilities from a corporation or foundation, provide the following information through RAMSES or the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations.
- Your name
- Your department
- Foundation or corporation you wish to approach
- Project title and brief description
- Indicate approval of department chair
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations works in partnership with the Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED), which manages federal grants and external funding for sponsored research.