Connect Your Windows 6 Mobile Device to the Wireless Network
- Go to Settings > Connections and select Wi-Fi.
- You will see a list of available wireless networks.
- Select aggiestudent from the list.
- In the Connects to: drop down menu select The Internet.
- DO NOT check the box for “this is a hidden network”.
- Use WPA2 Authentication, and AES Data Encryption.
- Choose PEAP for the EAP type.
- Enter your username and password when prompted, leave domain blank and check save password.
- The status will show connecting.
- The status will change from connecting to connected.