Connect Your Windows 6 Mobile Device to the Wireless Network
1. Go to Settings > Connections and select Wi-Fi.
2. You will see a list of available wireless networks.
Select aggiestudent from the list.
3. In the Connects to: drop down menu select The Internet.
DO NOT check the box for “this is a hidden network”.
4. Use WPA2 Authentication, and AES Data Encryption.
5. Choose PEAP for the EAP type.
6. Enter your username and password when prompted, leave domain blank and check save password.
7. The status will show connecting.
8. The status will change from connecting to connected.