Connect to the Wireless Network with a Blackberry Device
1. Press the Menu button from the home screen
2. Select Manage Connections and press the trackball/trackpad
3. Select Set Up Wi-Fi Network
4. If prompted, select and click Next
5. Select Scan For Networks
Note: If Wi-Fi is not turned on, you will be prompted to enable it or it will be enabled automatically, depending on your device.
6. Select aggiestudent from the list of available wireless networks
7. Use the following options for connecting to aggiestudent
Note: Some settings may not be available, depending on your device and Blackberry OS
- Security Type: PEAP
- User Name: [A&T Username]
- User Password: [A&T Password]
- CA Certificate: None
- Inner Link Security: EAP-MS-CHAP v2
- Token: <None selected>
- Server Subject: Leave Blank!
- Server SAN: Leave Blank!
Leave unchecked: Disable Server Certificate Validation