Aggie Tech Tips
Top Technical Tips to Easily Get Connected for Your First Year Experience.
- Acquire your Aggie Access ID and password. This will either be mailed to you or you can go to www.ncat.edu, select Current Students, then select Email Account Request, to register.
- Ensure you bring all cables to connect your computer including a CAT 5 (or CAT 6) Ethernet cable, which should be a minimum of 15 feet.
- Learn your Email Access ID & PIN.
- Clean Access Registration is required for all personal computers to access the NC A&T network. IMPORTANT: Please ensure anti-virus protection is present and updated and that your machine is current on all operating system updates.
- If your desk is movable, be sure to place it next to the outlets for communications (cable and Ethernet).
- Cable television is available immediately in your room.
- Use your Aggie One Card to access main doors into the campus residence hall.
- If you still need help, contact Aggie Tech Support @ 334-7195 located in Bluford Library, room 24.