DoIT will never ask for personal information via email. For assistance contact Aggie Tech Support at 336-334-7195.
Aggie Tech Support
Aggie Tech Support (ATS) is a part of the Division of Information Technology (DoIT). This unit is responsible for desktop computing support and related software programs for the university. Support is provided in the academic labs, residential labs and administrative offices.
Hours of Operation
- Walk Up Service: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Located in the lower level of the Bluford Library, Room 24. (Last customer will be serviced at 4:30 p.m.)
- Telephone Support: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (336) 334-7195
- Email: email@example.com
Helpful Tips for Better Service
- Document any error messages that occur during the problem.
- Provide us with your Banner ID and email address.
- Back up any files you store on your hard drive to an alternate data source such as a CD, DVD or thumb drive.
- Be sure to capture your ticket number and the name of the technician who assisted you.