Computer Hardware and Software Purchases
All computer purchases must be approved by the Computing and Information Technology Office of the University.
The procedures for obtaining approval to purchase computer hardware and software are as follows:
- Prepare a purchase request.
- Submit purchase request to Computing and Information Technology, IRC Building Secretary's station.
- The request will be reviewed and returned to the department.
- The approved Software/Hardware Approval form must accompany the purchase request when forwarded to the Procurement Services Office.
- Any computer hardware request must also be accompanied with a request for purchase of an appropriate Computer Security Locking System. (See Computer Locking Systems.)