SPACE MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
Learn more about the Space Planning Committee.
Want to make a request for space? Click to access form.
- Purpose Space Management & Planning:
- Maintaining the official space inventory and building floorplans.
- Providing basic facility information.
- Space Assignments and Analyses:
- Addressing space requests both pro-actively and on requests.
- Coordinating space assignments.
- Providing consultation services on space use.
- Creating graphic support functions for facility related information needs.
DeHuguley Physical Plant Address
1601 East Market Street * Greensboro, NC 27411
Department Number: 336.285.4504
Fax Number: 336.256.2575
Through the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, North Carolina A&T State University is part of a collaboration being funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to advance research, education and infrastructure in nanoscale science, engineering and technology.
North Carolina A&T State University and Duke University have been awarded a $3 million National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Traineeship grant to develop a program for graduate students who are interested in microbiome research.
Dr. Shirley Malcom, head of education and human resource programs at the American Association for the Advancement of Science, will present the inaugural lecture of the Willie A. Deese Global Lecture Series.
University Events Center