SPACE MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
Learn more about the Space Planning Committee.
Want to make a request for space? Click to access form.
- Purpose Space Management & Planning:
- Maintaining the official space inventory and building floorplans.
- Providing basic facility information.
- Space Assignments and Analyses:
- Addressing space requests both pro-actively and on requests.
- Coordinating space assignments.
- Providing consultation services on space use.
- Creating graphic support functions for facility related information needs.
DeHuguley Physical Plant Address
1601 East Market Street * Greensboro, NC 27411
Department Number: 336.285.4504
Fax Number: 336.256.2575
For the first time in 12 years, the North Carolina A&T football team will participate in postseason play. The Aggies, co-champions of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC), will represent the MEAC in the inaugural Celebration Bowl to be played in Atlanta.
During the annual meeting on Nov. 15, the Association of Public & Land Grant Universities (APLU) presented North Carolina A&T State University alumnus and former chairman of the Board of Trustees, Willie Deese ’77, with the 1890 Universities Career Exemplar Award.
North Carolina A&T can't quite have a "celebration" yet, but the Aggies can claim their second straight MEAC football championship after defeating Delaware State 27-6 Saturday afternoon at Aggie Stadium.
University Events Center