SPACE MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
Learn more about the Space Planning Committee.
Want to make a request for space? Click to access form.
- Purpose Space Management & Planning:
- Maintaining the official space inventory and building floorplans.
- Providing basic facility information.
- Space Assignments and Analyses:
- Addressing space requests both pro-actively and on requests.
- Coordinating space assignments.
- Providing consultation services on space use.
- Creating graphic support functions for facility related information needs.
DeHuguley Physical Plant Address
1601 East Market Street * Greensboro, NC 27411
Department Number: 336.285.4504
Fax Number: 336.256.2575
In its 2017 Best Colleges rankings release, the U.S. News & World Report has ranked North Carolina A&T State University at the No. 1 historically black college or university (HBCU) in North Carolina and the No. 2 public HBCU in the nation.
The United States Department of Education Office of Special Education Programs has awarded a $1.2 million grant to the College of Education at North Carolina A&T State University to increase the number of highly qualified special education teachers produced for K-12 public schools.
Each year The National Black College Alumni (NBCA) Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony honors outstanding graduates of Historically Black Colleges and Universities who have made significant contributions to society and have excelled in their chosen field or endeavor.