SPACE MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
Learn more about the Space Planning Committee.
Want to make a request for space? Click to access form.
- Purpose Space Management & Planning:
- Maintaining the official space inventory and building floorplans.
- Providing basic facility information.
- Space Assignments and Analyses:
- Addressing space requests both pro-actively and on requests.
- Coordinating space assignments.
- Providing consultation services on space use.
- Creating graphic support functions for facility related information needs.
DeHuguley Physical Plant Address
1601 East Market Street * Greensboro, NC 27411
Department Number: 336.285.4504
Fax Number: 336.256.2575
North Carolina A&T State University honored three outstanding individuals with the first Chancellor’s Legacy Award on Saturday, April 23 during the university’s 125th Anniversary Scholarship Gala.
Around 6 p.m., April 21, members of the 2016-17 Executive Board of the Student Government Association officially took the oath of office and the newly minted student body president, Jordan Alexander Greene addressed the audience to reiterate his campaign platform, “All or Nothing.”
North Carolina A&T State University announces it will host a public meeting of the Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD).
University Events Center