SPACE MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
Learn more about the Space Planning Committee.
Want to make a request for space? Click to access form.
- Purpose Space Management & Planning:
- Maintaining the official space inventory and building floorplans.
- Providing basic facility information.
- Space Assignments and Analyses:
- Addressing space requests both pro-actively and on requests.
- Coordinating space assignments.
- Providing consultation services on space use.
- Creating graphic support functions for facility related information needs.
DeHuguley Physical Plant Address
1601 East Market Street * Greensboro, NC 27411
Department Number: 336.285.4504
Fax Number: 336.256.2575
For the fourth consecutive year, students from all 17 constituent institutions of the University of North Carolina will convene at North Carolina A&T State University for the Social Entrepreneurship Conference on Feb. 16, in the Alumni-Foundation Event Center.
Members of North Carolina A&T State University’s Office of Facilities, other university volunteers and the local Habitat for Humanity, braved the cold air and muddy ground on Jan. 16 because they were determined to fulfill their commitment to help a local family build their home.
A siren test will be conducted at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University at 2 p.m. on Thursday Feb. 11.
University Events Center