Tuition Pay Monthly Payment Plan
North Carolina A&T State University is pleased to present our Tuition Pay Plan! This plan is an affordable, interest-free alternative to paying your tuition and other campus expenses in full prior to each term.
Enroll in this payment plan and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interest Free Payment Option
- No Credit Check
- More Time To Pay – make tuition more manageable by paying in monthly installments
- Flexible Payment Options – you may choose from a 5 or 4 month payment option
The Tuition Pay Plan is a real-time plan based on current charges. The student must be registered and a bill generated to be able to enroll in the payment plan. PLEASE NOTE: The plans may not be used for books, parking permits, or prior term charges.
Payment Plan Enrollment Dates Spring 2014
5 Month Payment Plan – Begins December 9 – December 24
$30 enrollment fee plus the first payment is due at enrollment, with remaining payments due on the first of each month thereafter.
4 Month Payment Plan – Begins December 9 – December 31
$30 enrollment fee due at enrollment, first payment is due January 1 with remaining payments due on the first of each month thereafter.
4 Month Payment Plan (Late Enrollment) – Begins January 1 – January 17 before 8:00 pm
$35 enrollment fee plus the first payment due at enrollment, with remaining payments due on the first of each month thereafter.
Monthly Payment Amounts
The amount of your payments depends on the balance of your student account at the time you enroll in the plan. The balance on the account will be divided evenly between the number of months within the plan. For example, a student enrolled in a 5 Month Payment Plan that has a $500 balance will pay $100 a month for 5 months.
Payment Plan Important Facts
- Any individual other than the student must be setup as an Authorized User to be able to setup a payment plan.
- There is a 2.75% convenience fee for payments submitted by credit/debit card. Payments made by electronic check are not assessed a convenience fee.
- Late fees are assessed for any payments received 10 days after the due date.
- Electronic Billing Statements (E-Bills) from the University will be sent until the plan is complete or the balance is paid in full.
- Any payments received after the 1st or left unpaid will generate a Past Due Balance Hold on the student account until the payments are up to date. The student will not be able to see grades, order a transcript, or register for the next semester while the Hold is on the account.