1098-T (Tuition Payment Statement)
Students who enroll in courses during the calendar year are entitled to a Form 1098-T. This form contains important tax information that should be provided to the IRS.
Please note that Form 1098-T reports amounts billed, not paid, and most Spring tuition and fee charges were billed in the year prior to the start of classes. Therefore, these amount were reported on your prior year 1098-T.
Form 1098-Ts are mailed annually by January 31 to the mailing address noted within our system. To ensure that you receive your 1098-T, be sure to update the Registrar’s Office with your most recent address.
You can also obtain your 1098-T online at www.1098t.com. This site is accessible by using your social security number or your student identification (Banner) number.
To access your 1098-T please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.1098T.com
- Click access your 1098-T here
- You may choose to login with your school Student Identification (Banner Number) or your Social Security Number
- Enter either your Banner Number or your Social Security Number
- Enter your last name
- DO NOT ENTER A PASSWORD
- Click on Login
- Enter Your First Name
- Enter Your Mother’s Maiden Name
- Enter Your Date of Birth - Format: (01/01/1990)
- Click Next
- You will be able to setup a password. Please save this for future access to the 1098-T website
- Click Proceed
- Click on View My 1098-T Tax Form to access your 1098-T form.
*You must use Internet Explorer and have Adobe Reader installed on your computer in order to access the form. Please contact TCRS Customer Service at 1-877-467-3821 with any questions or issues concerning access to your 1098-T form.
Still Have Questions?
Visit our 1098-T FAQs for more information.