Mission, Vision and Values
We are dedicated to providing an effective and efficient accounting operation and quality fiscal support of the instructional and research mission of the University, and seek to achieve excellence in all phases of operation.
We strive to understand our customer's needs, take a leading role in addressing those needs, and consistently meet or exceed agreed-upon levels of service.
- Act as a team player.
- Ensure that, where appropriate, privacy and confidentiality will be respected in the performance of responsibilities.
- Include all affected parties as much as possible in planning and decision-making processes on matters that concern them and their work.
- Enable staff to perform efficiently and effectively by providing ongoing training and support.
- Recognize achievements or contributions.
- Encourage employees to realize their full potential.
- Act fairly, consistently, ethically, honestly and professionally.
- Treat everyone with respect, trust, consideration, and compassion.
- Serve others as we would like to be served.
- Provide competent, trustworthy, people-sensitive, goal-oriented services/leadership in our area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain open communications with relevant internal and external parties.
- Continually search for new and better ways of doing business, i.e., employ process review on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and promote fiscal integrity and accountability.
- Hold appropriate parties accountable for the legal and competent performance of their duties.