The Procurement Card (PCard) office is responsible for processing and auditing of the University Pcards.
Billing Cycle runs from the 25th prior month – 24th of current month. Reconciliation Logs are due in the Accounting Office by the 5th of the following month.
Reconciliation Packet should consist of:
- Report Conciliation with appropriate signatures
- Billing Statement
- Itemized Receipts and approval letters
All Transactions should be signed off on before or on the close of business on the 24th of the month.
- Procurement Card Users Guide
- Procurement Card Monthly Reconciliation
- Works Manual
- NCA&T Sales Tax Exemption Letter
1601 East Market Street
Suite 226, Dowdy Administrative Building
Greensboro, North Carolina 27411
Phone: 336 334-7684
Jeanne Reyes, Procurement Card Compliance