The NC A&T State University Mail Center exists to serve all postal needs of the University's students, staff and faculty. Offering domestic and international shipping options.
The Mail Center is located on the ground floor of Brown Hall on the University campus.
The Mail Center service hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. During summer and holiday periods, service days and hours are subject to change.
Mail Center services:
- Postage stamps
- Mailing/Shipping supplies
- All USPS services (except money orders and registered mail)
- FedEx & UPS shipping- A mail drop box is also located in the Mail Center for your convenience.
- Email Delivery Notification
- New Package Notification Alert - Click Here to sign-up.
If you have specific questions regarding services offered by the U.S. Postal Services, visit their website at www.usps.gov or if you need immediate advise or assistance, call us at (336) 334-7544 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.