The NC A&T Mail Center is located on the ground floor of Brown Hall on the NC A&T University campus. Our service hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00pm. During summer and holiday periods, service days and hours are subject to change. The Mail Center staff can be contacted by phone at 336.334.7544 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accepts Cash, Aggie OneCard, and Debit/Credit Cards.
Mail Center services:
- Postage stamps
- Mailing/Shipping supplies
- All USPS services (except money orders and registered mail)
- FedEx & UPS shipping- A mail drop box is also located in the Mail Center for your convenience.
- Email Delivery Notification
- New Package Notification Alert - Click Here to sign-up.
If you have specific questions regarding services offered by the U.S. Postal Services, visit their website at www.usps.gov or if you need immediate advise or assistance, call us at (336) 334-7544.