It is your responsibility to make sure that your card is valid and in working condition at all times.
- Keep your Aggie OneCard in a protective holder, if possible. This will keep it from excessive scratching.
- Do not bend your Aggie OneCard excessively. Card readers will not read bent or cracked cards.
- Do not store your Aggie OneCard against other cards with magnetic stripes. Your card may become demagnetized.
- Do not wash or dry it. The appearance of your card may fade and the heat will warp the shape of the card.
- Do not punch holes in your card to attach it to a key chain or anything else. The card will be difficult to scan at the retail locations.
The replacement fee is $25.00.