Calendar of Events
Members of the NC A&T campus community are encouraged to submit events for inclusion in the North Carolina A&T State University Calendar of Events. The calendar provides a listing of current and upcoming university-sponsored and campus-related community events.
- Any member of the NC A&T campus community (i.e., faculty, staff, student) with an “ncat.edu” email address may submit events to the calendar. However, events that are not sponsored by an NC A&T group will not be posted, including but not limited to personal events and solicitations.
- Events may be open to the campus community, a segment of the campus community or to the general public.
- All submissions should specify who can attend the event; whether admission is free, ticketed or the price of admission; and if registration is required.
- All submissions must include contact information (i.e., name, phone, email).
- Information must be submitted at least seven business days prior to the event.
- Information must be submitted to the calendar administrator via email in text format or as an attached Microsoft Word file.
- The calendar administrator reserves the right to decline a submission based on timeliness, appropriateness and completeness of information.