Q: How do you stop receiving AggieAlert text messages during the Campus Siren Test?
A: Text STOP AGALERT to 84469.
Q: How can I check to see if I can receive AggieAlert text messages?
A: Text HELP to 84469. If you receive a response, then your carrier allows you to receive AggieAlert text messages from the PIER system. If you don't receive a response, then your carrier has blocked AggieAlert text messages from the PIER system.
Q: What are the different ways to receive emergency notifications?
A: Information will be disseminated via:
• Text messages and emails (registered students, faculty and staff with AggieAlert)
• University e-mail to epa/spa employees and students
• WNAA 90.1 FM Radio
• Social media (Facebook and Twitter)
• A&T website @ http://www.ncat.edu/
• WNAA's website http://wnaa-online.ncat.edu/
• Aggie InfoLine (336.334.7325)
• Campus two-way radios
• Aggie Net (plasma screens)
Q: How do I report a campus emergency?
A: Call University Police at 336.334.7675