Find Your Advisor

Are you an Undeclared student and you are unsure of how to locate your Academic Coach? The Center for Academic Excellence has a professional advising staff dedicated to those students who have yet to declare a major.  Our main office is located on the 3rd floor of the Academic Classroom Building, Room 322.

If you are a declared student (have an official major), then you can find your Faculty Advisor by:

  • Logging into Aggie Access
  • Select the Student Tab and click "Student Records"
  • Select "View Student Information"

Your Faculty Advisor's name should be indicated in the Primary Advisor section. If you have futher questions about finding your Faculty Advisor, please contact your Department Chairperson.