Changing Schools / Colleges

Students may transfer from one school/college of the University to another with the written approval and acceptance of the Deans of the schools/colleges involved. The proper forms on which to apply for such a change are to be obtained from the Office of the Registrar and executed at least six weeks prior to the beginning of the semester in which the student plans to transfer. When such a transfer is made, students must satisfy the current academic requirements of the school/college and/or department to which the student is transferring.