Department of Chemical, Biological and Bio Engineering
Chemical, Biological and Bio engineering are core engineering disciplines central to the College, the University's mission and its land grant heritage. The breadth of these disciplines connects to other academic programs internally as well as externally. The interdisciplinary links have allowed us to develop strengths in emerging areas of engineering, while maintaining our excellence in more traditional areas.
We invite you to browse our web site and learn more about our undergraduate and graduate programs, our student team projects, sponsored research programs, talented and highly qualified faculty. Other links on the home page point to information of interest to our alumni and friends. We're glad you chose to visit our web site, and hope you'll stay awhile and learn more about us!
Our central goal is to continue on this path of excellence in all facets of research, education, and service to the state and the nation. We are proud of our accomplishments and welcome your involvement in our educational and research activities.
Dr. Stephen Knisley
Chairman and Professor, Chemical, Biological and Bioengineering Department
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
All students are encouraged to attend a campus safety forum set for Friday, 4 p.m., in Harrison Auditorium on the N.C. A&T campus.
As summer approaches, so does the need for activities for children during summer break. Registration for 2017 Aggie Enrichment Camps at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is now open.
Two legendary leaders of the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES) at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University – Dr. Arthur P. Bell and the late Dr. Howard F. Robinson – were inducted into the college’s Agriculture Hall of Fame Wednesday.
- Our graduate student, Ms. Jacklyn Siler-Dearring is featured
- Pre-Professional Scholars Program
- New opportunity! Earn the Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering in one year!
- New opportunity! Earn the Master of Science in Chemical Engineering in one year!
- Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Steven Norris, presents a seminar on "Reverse Shoulder Replacement: A New Frontier in Shoulder Arthroplasty."
- Honor Society News
- Chemical Undergraduate student, Uduak Ndoh, named Assistant Dean
- Bioengineering Masters Student, Mr. Nava Rijal Wins 5th Annual COE Graduate Student Research Poster Competition
- Bioengineering Undergraduate Student, Mrs. Jamila Sylvester Wins Big Idea Competition 2016
- honor society news 2015
- Watch the CBBE Video
- Bioengineering Masters Student Wins 2015 North Carolina A&T State University Outstanding Thesis Award
- CBBE hosts Dean's Distinguished speaker, Dr. Joseph DeSimone, Chancellor's Eminent Professor of Chemistry, UNC
- Faculty Elected by AIChE
- Faculty Elected by UNC Board of Governors
- AIChE (MAC) Upcoming Events
- Professor Research
- Graduating "Class of 2013"
- FAQs Undergraduate