College of Business and Economics
Through programs designed to develop analytical, technological, team building, and communication skills, students acquire business acumen and are prepared to competitively perform and advance in the global economy. The College's learner-centered environment is characterized by effective instruction and outstanding faculty scholarship, and emphasizes the importance of leadership, ethical reasoning, critical thinking, and continuous learning.
The business and accounting programs in the College of Business and Economics, including the MBA program, are accredited by AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Of the estimated 15,679 schools offering business programs globally, we are one of approximately 700 business schools around the world that have AACSB International accreditation. And, we also have the distinction of being one of approximately 200 schools world-wide with AACSB accreditation of its Accounting program.
We are very proud of our graduates, many of whom are recruited by top regional, national, and international corporations and other organizations. Many also continue their education at prestigious graduate and professional schools.
We strive to be recognized for our graduates who are innovative thinkers and ethical leaders, with strong business and global acumen. We welcome the support of our corporate partners, our alumni and our friends as we continue to serve students and our community.
“We make a living by what we get,
We make a life by what we give.”
If you have received from the College of Business and Economics at North Carolina A&T State University, please give. If you were supported by scholarship dollars, please give even more.
Thank you so much, and graduates please remember to let us know how you are doing, so we may use your story to help inspire others.
Beryl C. McEwen, PhD
Their company may be called Little Brown Box Works, but the group of recently graduated and current N.C. A&T State University students are growing an enthusiastic following and an ever-bigger impact through their mobile app, video production and web design firm.
Leader in STEM Education to Deliver Inaugural Dean’s Distinguished Lecture Series Talk for N.C. A&T’s College of Science and Technology
In its first Dean’s Distinguished Lecture Series, the College of Science and Technology at N.C. A&T State University will present, “How to Get Students Actively Engaged in Learning, Even If You Have Hundreds of Them In Class,” at 3 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 23.
Farmers and other growers interested in learning about industrial-hemp production and the state law that has established a research program for it, are encouraged to attend an upcoming meeting.
- STRATEGIC PLAN
- Proposed Schedule of Summer 2017 Classes
- COBE HONORS DEAN CRAIG WITH HOMECOMING SURPRISE
- TOP HONORS RECEIVED AT NBMBAA CONFERENCE
- STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT INFORMATION
- 2003 Graduate Natalie Robinson, Vice President of Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Diversity at CBS Corporation
- Closing Bell Speaker Series 2016-2017
- COBE Undergraduate Brochure
- MBA Brochure
- EXECUTIVES IN RESIDENCE
- A&T Is A Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best College in N.C.
- A&T Student Earns Top Honors In Supply Chain Case Competition
- Economist Honored as N.C. A&T's Top Senior Researcher
- A&T Graduates' ROI Is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T's Economic Value
- Outstanding Teachers for 2015 Named
- A&T Ranked 25th Globally in Sustainability
- COBE Alumni
- COBE Academic Degree Programs