College of Business and Economics
Through programs designed to develop analytical, technological, team building, and communication skills, students acquire business acumen and are prepared to competitively perform and advance in the global economy. The College's learner-centered environment is characterized by effective instruction and outstanding faculty scholarship, and emphasizes the importance of leadership, ethical reasoning, critical thinking, and continuous learning.
The business and accounting programs in the College of Business and Economics, including the MBA program, are accredited by AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Of the estimated 15,679 schools offering business programs globally, we are one of approximately 700 business schools around the world that have AACSB International accreditation. And, we also have the distinction of being one of approximately 200 schools world-wide with AACSB accreditation of its Accounting program.
We are very proud of our graduates, many of whom are recruited by top regional, national, and international corporations and other organizations. Many also continue their education at prestigious graduate and professional schools.
We strive to be recognized for our graduates who are innovative thinkers and ethical leaders, with strong business and global acumen. We welcome the support of our corporate partners, our alumni and our friends as we continue to serve students and our community.
“We make a living by what we get,
We make a life by what we give.”
If you have received from the College of Business and Economics at North Carolina A&T State University, please give. If you were supported by scholarship dollars, please give even more.
Thank you so much, and graduates please remember to let us know how you are doing, so we may use your story to help inspire others.
Beryl C. McEwen, PhD
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (N.C. A&T) are partnering to host the 5th annual joint Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration on Wednesday, Jan. 18th
HBCU Digest, an online news and commentary website, has named North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University’s Chancellor Harold L. Martin Sr. the No. 1 most influential president of 2016 of the nation’s historically black colleges and universities.
The United States Department of Justice’s Office of Violence Against Women (OVW) has awarded the offices of counseling services at North Carolina A&T State University, Bennett College and Shaw University a grant of $549,999.
- Proposed Schedule of Summer 2017 Classes
- COBE HONORS DEAN CRAIG WITH HOMECOMING SURPRISE
- TOP HONORS RECEIVED AT NBMBAA CONFERENCE
- STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT INFORMATION
- 2003 Graduate Natalie Robinson, Vice President of Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Diversity at CBS Corporation
- Closing Bell Speaker Series 2016-2017
- COBE Undergraduate Brochure
- MBA Brochure
- 2014-2015 Dean's Report
- Executives in Residence
- A&T Is A Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best College in N.C.
- A&T Student Earns Top Honors In Supply Chain Case Competition
- Economist Honored as N.C. A&T's Top Senior Researcher
- A&T Graduates' ROI Is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T's Economic Value
- Outstanding Teachers for 2015 Named
- A&T Ranked 25th Globally in Sustainability
- COBE Alumni
- COBE Academic Degree Programs