Give to the College of Education
Each year, the College of Education at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University graduates more than 300 teachers, counselors, school administrators, health and human services professionals, and research scholars who provide leadership and engagement to children, adolescents, families, schools, communities, agencies, and organizations throughout the state of North Carolina and the United States. Nationally recognized and award winning faculty within the College of Education engage our candidates in authentic professional experiences in a variety of environments and in innovative, meaningful research opportunities that emphasize equity, access, and advocacy. The efforts of our faculty and staff have a significant impact on the lives of culturally and linguistically diverse students in K-12 schools in rural and urban areas as well as youth and adults striving to overcome addictions, live healthy lifestyles, or influence their communities as agents of change.
To achieve our goals of producing high quality professionals while simultaneously positively impacting our community, your financial support of our students, faculty, and programs is critically important. An investment in the College of Education is an investment in our present and future. We invite you to learn more about ways your philanthropy makes a difference in creating a better College of Education, a better Greensboro, a better Piedmont Triad region, a better North Carolina, a better United States, and a better world.
To achieve our goals articulated in the College of Education Strategic Plan 2015-2020, we have prioritized our fundraising efforts. Click on each link below to learn more about these priority areas and how you can assist us with preparing candidates who will educate and lead in our communities.
- Priority #1: Scholarships and Fellowships
- Priority #2: Domestic Exchanges and Study Abroad Opportunities for Candidates
- Priority #3: Faculty and Student Professional Development
- Priority #4: Supporting Alumni K-12 Classroom Teachers
- Priority #5: “Memory Walk” (Brick Campaign)
You may make a financial contribution to support the strategic priorities for the College of Education by submitting payment in one of the following three ways:
- Make a payment online and select appropriate giving area to ensure funds reach the College of Education
- Submit a check payable to NC A&T University Foundation to:
North Carolina A&T State University
Office of Advancement Services
1601 E. Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
- Submit a donation via telephone at (888) 248-2821 or 336-334-7600 and a staff member will assist you with your gift via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)