Technology Training and Support
College of Education Technology Support is an essential unit in the University to offer all technical related services. Technology Support stands on top of the current evolving technology; foresees the technology trend; provide consulting services to the faculty and staff to ensure school of education meets the 21st century educational technology needs; trouble shoot all technical issues; collaborate with other information technology units in the University to better the technology usage; and offer excellent service to School of Education and the University
The CEdTS services support the mission and programs of the College of Education through computer and technical consultation, training, resources, and maintenance of the technology cyber-infrastructure of the school.
The College of Education Information Technology Support (CEdTS) provides resources, technical assistance, and training to assist the faculty, staff and students for the school's educational programs. This includes support for media services, information and instructional technology, teaching and learning and assessment
- Provide training and development of faculty, staff, and students to support computer and technical knowledge and skills;
- Provide consultation and training for instructional design to foster dynamic learning environments for teaching and learning;
- Provide consultation and development services for web-based, print, and presentation formats for school communication.
Technology Support Services
The division provides flexible services to enable the college's community to respond to the dynamic requirements of its mission, programs, and learning environment.
The information technology services include:
- Troubleshooting technical and computer issues;
- Maintaining hardware, software, and network infrastructure for the College of Education;
- Providing training to faculty, staff, and students to support computer and technical knowledge and skills;
- Providing services to help College of Education to allocate technology related resources to engage with the external educational communities.
Mr. William Parker
Computer Technician and Technical Consultant
Phone: 336 285-4368
Ms. Saundra Peterson
Instructional Media Specialist
Phone: 336 285-4369