Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
Parking and Transportation Services at N.C. A&T State University recently launched Parkmobile, a new service that gives users the option of on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on and off-street parking and mobility-related services.
The N.C. A&T State University Board of Trustees will hold its first regularly scheduled meeting of 2017 this Thursday and Friday, Feb. 16-17, at the Alumni Foundation Event Center, 200 N. Benbow Road.
N.C. A&T Takes Top Spot at Honda Campus All Star Challenge Qualifying Tournament; Heads to National Championship
A team of outstanding undergraduates led N.C. A&T State University last week to a first-place finish in the prestigious Honda Campus All Star Challenge (HCASC) national qualifying tournament.