Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
Retail clothing entrepreneur and TV personality Daymond John of ABC’s wildly popular “Shark Tank” series will kick off The Harold L. Martin Sr. Chancellor’s Speaker Series at N.C. A&T State University with a talk at 6 p.m., Thursday, April 27, in Harrison Auditorium.
Retired corporate affairs and business executive Hilda Pinnix-Ragland is the keynote speaker for commencement exercises for The Graduate College at N.C. A&T State University.
All students are encouraged to attend a campus safety forum set for Friday, 4 p.m., in Harrison Auditorium on the N.C. A&T campus.