Applying as a Transfer Student
To apply to NC A&T as a transfer student, you will need to submit a completed application by April 1 for fall admission or November 1 for spring admission. Learn more about important dates and deadlines.
What to Send Us
To complete the application, you will need to send us the following materials:
1. The NC A&T application, which can be completed online or downloaded and printed. If you choose to submit the paper application, please mail it to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
North Carolina A&T State University
1601 East Market St.
Greensboro, NC 27411
- SAT or ACT test scores. Use the following codes to send your scores directly to NC A&T:
- SAT request code 5003
- ACT request code 3060
- Official high school transcript. Have your high school mail an official signed and sealed transcript to the Office of Admissions address above. (Note: You don’t have to include a high school transcript if you’re 24 years or older, if you graduated from high school before 1988, or you’ve already earned an associate’s degree.)
- Official college transcript for any colleges or universities you have attended before transferring to NC A&T.
- Application fee. We require a non-refundable $45 fee to process your application. If you apply online, you can pay with a credit or debit card. Otherwise, you can send a check to the Office of Admissions at the address above.
NC A&T complies with the North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement which establishes a system for transferring general education and elective credits from North Carolina colleges. Please note that we will only transfer credit from courses in which you earned a C or above.
We’re here to help. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions with any questions or concerns about the transfer application process.