How to Apply

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is here to guide you through every step of the admissions process. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Applying as a Freshman
To apply to N.C. A&T as a freshman, you will need to submit a completed application by Feb. 15 for fall admission or Nov. 1 for spring admission. Learn more about important dates and deadlines.

What to Send Us
To complete the application, you will need to send us the following materials:

  1. The Undergraduate Admissions application, which can be completed online or downloaded and printed. If you choose to submit the paper application, please mail it to:

    Office of Undergraduate Admissions
    North Carolina A&T State University
    B.C. Webb Hall
    1601 East Market St.
    Greensboro, N.C. 27411

  2. SAT or ACT test scores. Use the following codes to send the scores directly to N.C. A&T:

    o SAT request code 5003
    o ACT request code 3060

  3. Official high school transcript. Have your high school mail an official signed and sealed transcript to the Office of Admissions address above.
  4. Application fee. We require a non-refundable $45 fee to process your application. If you apply online, you can pay with a credit or debit card. Otherwise, you can send a check or money order made payable to North Carolina A&T State University to the Office of Admissions at the address above.

Applying as a Transfer Student
If you have already graduated from high school and earned course credit at another college or university, then follow our instructions for applying as a transfer student.

Applying as an International Student
International students must fully satisfy the requirements for admission prior to enrollment at North Carolina A&T State University and provide documented proof of ability to meet financial responsibility associated with enrollment and living expenses. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please see our instructions for applying as an international student. For additional information, please contact our International Students and Scholars Office or the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Got Questions?

We’re here to help. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions with any questions or concerns about the application process.

Points of Pride