Dates & Deadlines
N.C A&T accepts applications for both fall and spring enrollment:
- International (Freshman and Transfer) Fall application deadline: Feb. 15
- Freshman Fall application deadline: April 1
- Transfer Fall application deadline: April 1
- International Spring (Freshman and Transfer) application deadline: Oct. 1
- Freshman Spring application deadline: Nov. 1
- Transfer Spring application deadline: Nov. 1
The Office of Admissions releases an admissions decision as soon as we receive your complete application and supporting documents. You should expect that an admissions decision will be made within 4-6 weeks from the time your application and supporting credentials are received. We encourage you to apply earlier than the application deadline to ensure that there is still space available. Out-of-state applicants should know that there is a limit on the number of out-of-state students that can be admitted.
Intent to Enroll
All admitted students are asked to confirm plans to enroll by submitting an intent to enroll form by May 1 or within fifteen days of your acceptance. The form will officially reserve a place in the incoming class.