Dates & Deadlines
N.C A&T accepts applications for both Fall and Spring enrollment:
- International (Freshman and Transfer) Fall application deadline: February 15
- Freshman Fall application deadline: May 1
- Transfer Fall application deadline: May 1
- International Spring (Freshman and Transfer) application deadline: October 1
- Freshman Spring application deadline: December 1
- Transfer Spring application deadline: December 1
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions releases an admissions decision as soon as we receive your complete application and supporting documents. You should expect that an admissions decision will be made within 4-6 weeks from the time your application and supporting credentials are received. We encourage you to apply earlier than the application deadline to ensure that there is still space available. Out-of-state applicants should know that there is a limit on the number of out-of-state students that can be admitted.
Intent to Enroll
All admitted students are asked to confirm plans to enroll by submitting your intent to enroll by May 1 or within fifteen days of your acceptance. Your intent to enroll officially reserves your seat in the incoming class. You can submit your intent to enroll via the Aggie Admissions Portal once you receive your official admit letter.