Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A PIN is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled in a degree seeking program at NC A & T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted as an adult of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
N.C. A&T’s mechanical engineering program ranked No. 18 among the top 25 graduate programs in the country.
For the sixth year in a row, N.C. A&T State University will host the Caregivers Education Conference.
Dr. Antoine J. Alston, received the George Washington Carver Distinguished Service Award by Iowa State University.
University Events Center