Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A FSA ID is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled or accepted in an eligible degree seeking program at NC A&T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
- Demonstrate financial need (for most programs).
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25).
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
Additional information on eligibility can be found at: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/eligibility/basic-criteria.
North Carolina A&T State University is moving steadily toward reorganizing its academic structure as first announced in 2015.
North Carolina A&T State University chief administrator, Chancellor Harold L. Martin Sr. has been named among the inaugural class of the Triad’s Most Admired CEOs by the Triad Business Journal.
The Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED) at North Carolina A&T State University and the Testing, Evaluation, and Control of Heterogeneous Large Scale Systems of Autonomous Vehicles (TECHLAV) Center, will host the organization’s first annual meeting.
- Download Adobe Reader
- Say Yes Scholarship
- Financial Aid Myths
- The FAFSA Process
- FAFSA & FSA ID TIPS - Parents
- Create - FSA ID
- Academic Calendar
- Student Financial Aid Information
- CFNC - College Foundation of North Carolina
- Net Price Calculator
- NSLDS - National Student Loans Data System
- Life Skills Instructions
- FSA ID Process