A&T Honors Program
The NC A&T Honors Program allows motivated and gifted learners in any major to truly excel and make the most of their baccalaureate education.
With Honors seminars and specially designated Honors sections of general education courses; small class sizes designed to promote discussion, skill development, and critical thinking; and mentoring from faculty (particularly within one’s major), every aspect of the Honors Program is tailored to help students grow intellectually and culturally.
In-school benefits of the Honors Program include
- Opportunities to attend cultural events, travel to conferences, and participate in leadership training activities—at little or no cost
- The laptop loaning program, enabling students without computers to have the use of one during the school year
- The ability to register for classes before the rest of the student body
160;The NC A&T Honors Program is a community of enthusiastic scholars on campus, preparing students for career-shaping challenges and a lifetime of creative expression and idea exploration.
- Discover Honors Program options
- Learn about the Honors Program admission requirements
- Apply to the Honors Program
For the fourth consecutive year, students from all 17 constituent institutions of the University of North Carolina will convene at North Carolina A&T State University for the Social Entrepreneurship Conference on Feb. 16, in the Alumni-Foundation Event Center.
Members of North Carolina A&T State University’s Office of Facilities, other university volunteers and the local Habitat for Humanity, braved the cold air and muddy ground on Jan. 16 because they were determined to fulfill their commitment to help a local family build their home.
A siren test will be conducted at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University at 2 p.m. on Thursday Feb. 11.
University Events Center