A&T Honors Program
The NC A&T Honors Program allows motivated and gifted learners in any major to truly excel and make the most of their baccalaureate education.
With Honors seminars and specially designated Honors sections of general education courses; small class sizes designed to promote discussion, skill development, and critical thinking; and mentoring from faculty (particularly within one’s major), every aspect of the Honors Program is tailored to help students grow intellectually and culturally.
In-school benefits of the Honors Program include
- Opportunities to attend cultural events, travel to conferences, and participate in leadership training activities—at little or no cost
- The laptop loaning program, enabling students without computers to have the use of one during the school year
- The ability to register for classes before the rest of the student body
160;The NC A&T Honors Program is a community of enthusiastic scholars on campus, preparing students for career-shaping challenges and a lifetime of creative expression and idea exploration.
- Discover Honors Program options
- Learn about the Honors Program admission requirements
- Apply to the Honors Program
For the first time in 12 years, the North Carolina A&T football team will participate in postseason play. The Aggies, co-champions of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC), will represent the MEAC in the inaugural Celebration Bowl to be played in Atlanta.
Three North Carolina A&T State University students are recipients of the newly created Apple HBCU Scholars Program—a partnership between Apple Inc. and the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
North Carolina A&T State University will accept nominations for the 2016 Human Rights Medal until Friday, Dec. 4.
University Events Center