A&T Honors Program
The NC A&T Honors Program allows motivated and gifted learners in any major to truly excel and make the most of their baccalaureate education.
With Honors seminars and specially designated Honors sections of general education courses; small class sizes designed to promote discussion, skill development, and critical thinking; and mentoring from faculty (particularly within one’s major), every aspect of the Honors Program is tailored to help students grow intellectually and culturally.
In-school benefits of the Honors Program include
- Opportunities to attend cultural events, travel to conferences, and participate in leadership training activities—at little or no cost
- The laptop loaning program, enabling students without computers to have the use of one during the school year
- The ability to register for classes before the rest of the student body
160;The NC A&T Honors Program is a community of enthusiastic scholars on campus, preparing students for career-shaping challenges and a lifetime of creative expression and idea exploration.
- Discover Honors Program options
- Learn about the Honors Program admission requirements
- Apply to the Honors Program
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University has named Dr. Miriam L. Wagner as the interim dean for the School of Education, effective July 1.
The University of North Carolina Board of Governors recently approved a new Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology at N.C. A&T State University.
In the second annual ranking, the National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ) ranked N.C. A&T’s teacher preparation programs among the top in the state.