A&T Honors Program
The NC A&T Honors Program allows motivated and gifted learners in any major to truly excel and make the most of their baccalaureate education.
With Honors seminars and specially designated Honors sections of general education courses; small class sizes designed to promote discussion, skill development, and critical thinking; and mentoring from faculty (particularly within one’s major), every aspect of the Honors Program is tailored to help students grow intellectually and culturally.
In-school benefits of the Honors Program include
- Opportunities to attend cultural events, travel to conferences, and participate in leadership training activities—at little or no cost
- The laptop loaning program, enabling students without computers to have the use of one during the school year
- The ability to register for classes before the rest of the student body
160;The NC A&T Honors Program is a community of enthusiastic scholars on campus, preparing students for career-shaping challenges and a lifetime of creative expression and idea exploration.
- Discover Honors Program options
- Learn about the Honors Program admission requirements
- Apply to the Honors Program
Parking and Transportation Services at N.C. A&T State University recently launched Parkmobile, a new service that gives users the option of on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on and off-street parking and mobility-related services.
The N.C. A&T State University Board of Trustees will hold its first regularly scheduled meeting of 2017 this Thursday and Friday, Feb. 16-17, at the Alumni Foundation Event Center, 200 N. Benbow Road.
N.C. A&T Takes Top Spot at Honda Campus All Star Challenge Qualifying Tournament; Heads to National Championship
A team of outstanding undergraduates led N.C. A&T State University last week to a first-place finish in the prestigious Honda Campus All Star Challenge (HCASC) national qualifying tournament.