A&T Honors Program
The NC A&T Honors Program allows motivated and gifted learners in any major to truly excel and make the most of their baccalaureate education.
With Honors seminars and specially designated Honors sections of general education courses; small class sizes designed to promote discussion, skill development, and critical thinking; and mentoring from faculty (particularly within one’s major), every aspect of the Honors Program is tailored to help students grow intellectually and culturally.
In-school benefits of the Honors Program include
- Opportunities to attend cultural events, travel to conferences, and participate in leadership training activities—at little or no cost
- The laptop loaning program, enabling students without computers to have the use of one during the school year
- The ability to register for classes before the rest of the student body
160;The NC A&T Honors Program is a community of enthusiastic scholars on campus, preparing students for career-shaping challenges and a lifetime of creative expression and idea exploration.
- Discover Honors Program options
- Learn about the Honors Program admission requirements
- Apply to the Honors Program
Students, faculty and staff gathered in Holland Bowl to see Chancellor Harold L. Martin Sr. take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
A mixed crowd of current and former students, faculty and administrators gathered to take part in the unveiling of a multi-media display.
College of Engineering (COE) announced that its undergraduate and graduate degree programs have been reaccredited.
University Events Center