A&T Honors Program
The NC A&T Honors Program allows motivated and gifted learners in any major to truly excel and make the most of their baccalaureate education.
With Honors seminars and specially designated Honors sections of general education courses; small class sizes designed to promote discussion, skill development, and critical thinking; and mentoring from faculty (particularly within one’s major), every aspect of the Honors Program is tailored to help students grow intellectually and culturally.
In-school benefits of the Honors Program include
- Opportunities to attend cultural events, travel to conferences, and participate in leadership training activities—at little or no cost
- The laptop loaning program, enabling students without computers to have the use of one during the school year
- The ability to register for classes before the rest of the student body
160;The NC A&T Honors Program is a community of enthusiastic scholars on campus, preparing students for career-shaping challenges and a lifetime of creative expression and idea exploration.
- Discover Honors Program options
- Learn about the Honors Program admission requirements
- Apply to the Honors Program
Through a pioneering mentorship program developed by Verizon, 400 middle school boys in Greensboro are working with top, local innovators at North Carolina A&T State University
Dr. Hassan Rashid Al-Derham, an alumnus of North Carolina A&T State University, has been appointed the sixth president of Qatar University in Doha, Qatar.
North Carolina A&T State University has been ranked among North Carolina’s top 10 by MONEY magazine Best Colleges.
University Events Center