E.S.M.T. Summer Camp
Exploration of Science and Math in Technology
Grades: Rising 8th -12th grade students
Program Date(s) to Choose From: 2016
Session 1: June 20th - 24th (Day Camp)
Session 2: July 11th - 15th (Day Camp)
Session 3: July 25th - 29th (Day Camp)
Early Registration Deadline: **(To Be Determined Soon)**
All camps are on a first come first serve basis.
"To secure your dates, please complete the Online Registration and pay the participation fee."
Program Directors: Paul Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org) / 336-285-3095 / and Brittany Allen / (email@example.com) / 336-285-2942
Location: Campus of North Carolina A&T State University; Smith Hall (School of Technology Building)
SIGN UP: Interest Sign-up (Click Here - We will contact you once we have finalized the days).
Online Registration/Payment: CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Participation Fee: $195
**Discount for Siblings**
Required Forms (Must Be Read & Signed in order for Teen to be allowed to participate): Click Here (PDF)
North Carolina A&T State University
1601 East Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
This is a one week, summer program that encourages, explore and introduces the principles of critical thinking, asking good questions, observation and exploration towards STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) areas.
- Create excitement, and dispel negative misconceptions, about STEM.
- Connect STEM to learners’ own interests and experiences.
- Offer hands-on exposure to STEM content.
- Demonstrate the relevance of STEM by connecting it to real-world problems and real-world work.
- Create excitement about career opportunities that require a strong STEM background.
Students will be engaged in several activities for the week that involves hands-on projects, a field trip, guest speakers and campus tours. Our areas of topics for this year includes;
- Computer Systems Technology (Coding, Operating Systems and Raspberry Pi)
- Graphic Design (Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, & Fireworks)
This is a Day Camp (8am – 5pm) that is non-residential. Space is limited; therefore, any forms and/or deposits received after deadline dates will be considered by date priority and availability. All forms and final payments should be received by deadline dates.
Camp Hours: 8am – 5pm
Lunch and Snacks are Included.
- If ESMT Camp must cancel a camp - 100% refund
- Withdrawals up to 2 weeks before the start of the program – full refund, less $25 administrative fee
- Withdrawals within 2 weeks before the start of the program – no refund
- Switching between ESMT camp weeks is allowed based on availability
Refund requests must be made in writing to Pat White (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the mentioned deadlines to be granted. Requests after this time will ONLY be considered in extreme circumstances such as accident or death in the family or illness with doctor’s note stating that the youth cannot participate