Faculty Advisors have been put in place in each department to assist students in persisting towards graduation. You will see your faculty advisor usually during the following times:
- During the advisement period that prepares you to register for classes
- During times when you are having difficulty with classes
- During each semester to stay on track
Find out who has been assigned as your advisor through Aggie Access. If no one is listed go to your department chair's office.
Retention Advising is a process of promoting student success through academic planning and personal guidance.
The Retention Advisor will assist you with:
- Academic Concerns
- Communicating with your Professors
- Monitoring your Academic Progress