CONGRATULATIONS! SPRING 2015 DEANS'S CIRCLE MEMBERS!
- Artaeza Poole-Gwynn
- Amanda Fuller
- Nakia Carson
- Alonzo Foster
- Tyquan Williams
- Kamilah Walker
- Kelechi Ikegwu
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY DEAN'S CIRCLE
Participation in the Dean's Circle provides opportunities to develop teamwork and leadership skills by attending prospective student recruitment events, assisting with student service events, interacting with the Dean and other administrators, and representing the School of Technology at various university functions. It is an opportunity to expand your role as a student and gain a unique perspective that will broaden your education experience.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25
- Good Academic Standings with the University and School of Technology
- By the end of the spring semester applicants must have completed at least 30 credits and be sophomore status.
- Transfer students would have completed 12 credits in the School of Technology
- Application must be typed, signed, dated, and submitted to the Office of Student Success, School of Technology, 004 Smith Hall. Submission deadline will be posted.
- Commitment to the technology profession
- Ability to communicate, initiate, scholarly interest and professional integrity
COMMITMENT UPON SELECTION:
- Attend three monthly member meetings per semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 30 hours for School of Technology before graduation