Industry Advisory Board
The Department of Computer Systems Technology is committed to continuous improvement in a manner that maximizes overall quality and the competitiveness of its programs. In doing this an Industry Advisory Board has been created.
The (IAB) has been established to:
- Provide advice to the Department Chair and faculty on the mission, goals, and objectives of the department and how to achieve them.
- Provide insight into the trends in industry and how they may affect our curriculum and programs.
- Assess current business practices and long-range plans of the department and provide feedback.
- Provide advice on how to integrate a cooperative education component into our degree programs.
- Develop pipeline programs to identify and retain students at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Assist in the fund raising and public relations efforts of the Department.
- Increase the number and availability of available faculty internships and private or federally funded research programs.
CA Technologies Inc.
SAS Institute Inc.
DuPont Electronic Technologies
Michelin North America, Inc.
Dell – Advanced Systems Group
Marathon Oil Company