Guide for Public Information
- Mission (Institutional)
- Mission (School of Technology)
- Mission (Departmental)
- Vision (Institutional)
- Goals (Institutional)
- Goals (Departmental)
II. Program Academic Quality Improvement Plan (AQI)
The programs of Construction Management, Geomatics, Environmental Health and Safety employ the University's WEAVEonline Academic Quality Plan. The 2010-2011 Academic Cycle is available for your perusal.
- 95% of our students in each graduating class find placement in the construction industry.
- Average starting salary in Construction Management for our graduates is $43,000
- List of companies where our CM Graduates are employed
- Walter B. Davis Company
- KBR Building Group LLC
- Messer Construction Co.
- Balfour Beatty Construction LLC
- DH Griffin Construction Co. LLC
- Structure Building Company
- Samet Corporation
- Rogers Builders, Inc.
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Group Administration
- Rentenbach Construction
IV. Program Admission Requirements
(Department of Built Environment, follow the admission guidelines for the University.)