The primary focus of the School of Technology is to prepare individuals who are uniquely proficient in the application of basic science and technology. Thus, faculties of the School are interested in what industry, business and education want and need. As a result, our goal is to educate the whole person. Students develop not only their technical skills but their personality, cooperativeness, innovativeness, concern for the organization, communications skills and dependability. Graduates of the School are equipped to meet the new and emerging challenge of a modern high technological society.
The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE) is the accrediting agency for the undergraduate programs in: Construction Management, Electronics Technology, Graphic Communication Systems, Applied Engineering Technology, and Environmental Health and Safety.
The undergraduate and graduate teacher preparatory programs are accredited by the National Council For Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and approved by the State Department of Public Instruction (SDPI). The Technology Education program is also certified by the International Technology Education Association (ITEA ).
School of Technology
Our programs are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). Here's a listing of following accredited programs.
- BS Occupational Safety and Health (Renamed Environmental Health and Safety)
- BS Construction Management
- BS Electronics Technology: Information Technology Concentration
- BS Electronics Technology: Computational Technology Concentration
- BS Graphic Communication Systems: Computer Aided Drafting Concentration
- BS Graphic Communication Systems: Printing & Publishing Concentration
- BS Graphic Communications Systems: Internet Technologies Concentration
- BS Manufacturing Systems: Motorsports Technology Concentration
- BS Manufacturing Systems: Industrial Management Concentration
- Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- ATMAE Accredited Programs 2011-2012
- ATMAE Criteria for Public Information