Dean Inez Tuck
The School of Nursing was established in 1953 with the first class of 15 baccalaureate nurses graduating in 1957. The school was first accredited by the National League for Nursing in 1971 and has maintained continuous accreditation since.
The School of Nursing is one of six schools and two colleges within the Academic Affairs Division of the University. The school functions as an autonomous unit within the University and adheres to the University’s mission and philosophy. As an integral component of the University’s structure, the School of Nursing shares the resources of the institution and contributes to its operation.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. Inc. (ACEN) (formerly National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc.)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326