I am honored to serve in the position of Dean of the School of Education at NCA&T University.
School of Education
The NC A&T School of Education takes pride in educating, training, mentoring, and developing exceptional teachers who are catalysts for learning and leading.
We believe in preparing future educators for careers defined by excellence, instilling in our students a lifelong passion for public service, and emphasizing the importance of collaboration with all the key stakeholders in education, in both local and global communities.
- Curriculum and Instruction provides the professional studies component for the next generation of effective teachers and school personnel prepare you for work in adult education, counseling, and school administration.
- Studies in the Department of Human Development and Services are grounded in philosophical, theoretical, methodological, and practical foundations that describe adult education, counseling practice, or leadership.
- For careers in clinical, corporate, commercial, and community physical fitness, we offer classes in the Department of Human Performance and Leisure Studies
- The Department of Leadership Studies is an interdisciplinary unit that focuses on service learning, research, developing innovative practices, and solving complex challenges through leadership.
Excellent instruction and our internship program are the keys to helping NC A&T students grow as educators from pre-service to in-service teachers, counselors, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Triad Teaching Fellows Intercollegiate Conference
- REMBA Conference April 2014
- Training and Development | TaskStream
- NC A&T Teaching Fellows
- NCAT CAEP Fall Conference 2013 | Sponsored by the School of Education | Making Acceditation Happen For You!
- Candidates Performance Data
- National Advisory Board School of Education
- Middle College NCA&T
- Quality Teacher Education At North Carolina A&T State University