This is where learning happens.
MAT in Physical Education and Health
Coordinator: Dr. Teresa Dail
The MAT program in Physical Education and Health is designed for college graduates who desire to obtain a "Class A" initial and advanced, "M" certificates in physical education and health. The program has two phases:
*Phase I is for teaching certification, initial licensure (27 credits)
*Phase II is for the Master's degree resulting in advanced "M" licensure (12 hours)
Admission Requirements for All HPLS Graduate Programs.
- Acceptable GRE or MAT (Millers Analogies Test) scores
- 3 letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
- Undergraduate transcript(s)
- 2.8 GPA from an accredited undergraduate college/university
Additional Requirements for MAT
- Application to Teacher Education (this includes a criminal background check)
- Undergraduate coursework: Human Anatomy (BIOL 361 or HPED 261) & Applied Anatomy (HPED 345)