Forms and Handbook
The Mental Health Counseling - Clinical program is paperless so all relevant documents are available electronically. Students currently in the program are advised to read the Counseling Handbook as this serves as your program guide. If, after reading these materials, you have any questions, please contact your assigned advisor.
Mental Health Counseling - Clinical Forms and Information
- Practicum and Internship Application
- Practicum and Internship Manual
- Practicum and Internship Forms - Combined Document
- Monthly Log Monthly Log - MS Word Version
- Weekly Log Weekly Log - MS Word Version