School of Education
The NC A&T School of Education takes pride in educating, training, mentoring, and developing exceptional teachers who are catalysts for learning and leading.
We believe in preparing future educators for careers defined by excellence, instilling in our students a lifelong passion for public service, and emphasizing the importance of collaboration with all the key stakeholders in education, in both local and global communities.
- Curriculum and Instruction provides the professional studies component for the next generation of effective teachers and school personnel prepare you for work in adult education, counseling, and school administration.
- Studies in the Department of Human Development and Services are grounded in philosophical, theoretical, methodological, and practical foundations that describe adult education, counseling practice, or leadership.
- For careers in clinical, corporate, commercial, and community physical fitness, we offer classes in the Department of Human Performance and Leisure Studies
- The Department of Leadership Studies is an interdisciplinary unit that focuses on service learning, research, developing innovative practices, and solving complex challenges through leadership.
Excellent instruction and our internship program are the keys to helping NC A&T students grow as educators from pre-service to in-service teachers, counselors, administrators, and other school personnel.
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University has named Dr. Miriam L. Wagner as the interim dean for the School of Education, effective July 1.
The University of North Carolina Board of Governors recently approved a new Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology at N.C. A&T State University.
In the second annual ranking, the National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ) ranked N.C. A&T’s teacher preparation programs among the top in the state.
- Triad Teaching Fellows Intercollegiate Conference
- Public School Partnership Engagement
- Training and Development | TaskStream
- NC A&T Teaching Fellows
- Candidates Performance Data
- National Advisory Board School of Education
- Middle College NCA&T
- Quality Teacher Education At North Carolina A&T State University