Research in the societal impact of environmental protection.
Application and Graduation
To apply for admission to the MSM in the School of Business and Economics, an applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and has taken the GMAT within the last five years. In addition the applicant must submit:
1. The completed and signed application for admission.
2. A $45.00 non-refundable fee.
3. A current resume.
4. One Official college transcripts from all higher education institutions.
5. An acceptable score on GMAT or GRE sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS). The institutional code for North Carolina A&T State University is---- .
6. A letter of intent.
7. TOEFL scores (required of all foreign applicants) sent directly from ETS.
8. Three letters of recommendation.
9. Students claiming in-state residence must submit the residence form.
Completed application packages for admission to the Fall semester must be submitted to the School of Graduate Studies by July 1. Applications for admission in subsequent semesters should be submitted by November 1 and April 1 for the Spring and Summer semesters respectively. How to Apply!