Dr. Kathryn Kisska-Schulze
Position: Assistant Professor
Fax: (336) 285-3387
Office Location: 309 Merrick Hall
North Carolina A&T State University
Quiester Craig Hall
Greensboro, NC 27422
Legal Environment of Business Law
Professor Kisska-Schulze received her LL.M. in Tax from the University of Florida and her J.D. from the University of Wyoming.
Dr. Kisska-Schulze’s publications and accomplishments include:
- The Future of Email Taxation in the Wake of the Expiration of the Internet Tax Freedom Act, (forthcoming, ABLJ, Vol. 51.2).
- Taxing Missy: Operation Gold and the 2012 Proposed Olympic Tax Elimination Act (with Adam Epstein), Tex. Rev. Ent. & Sports L., V. 14, No. 2 (Spring, 2013).
- Projections for Reducing Aircraft Emissions (with Gregory P. Tapis), J. Air L. & Com. Vo. 77, No. 4 (Fall, 2012).
- Taxation of Internet Sales – Where In the Cyberspace is Nexus?, RMLJ. Vo. 1, Issue 1 (2012).
- The Legal Complexities of High Risk Industries: Balancing Customer Service, Safety Issues, and Legal Requirements (with Gregory P. Tapis, Kanu Priya and J. Haser), ALJ, Vo. 13 (2011).
- Non-Commercial Aircraft Sales – Planning Strategies to Ensure FAA Compliance and Minimize Taxes (with Christopher Reimer) Wyo. L. Rev., V. 10, No. 1 (April 2010).
- Correspondent, TaxTV.
- President, Mountain Academy of Legal President, Rocky Studies in Business (2012 – 2014).
- Editor, Rocky Mountain Law Journal (2013 - 2014).
- Recipient, Rookie of the Year Research Excellence Award (NCA&T, School of Business and Economics, 2012).
- Recipient, Best Paper Award (Rocky Mountain Academy of Legal Studies in Business, 2010 and 2011).